Last updated: 2018.11.20
Youngjoo Yun ( yjyun(at)kasi.re.kr )
The KVN pipeline for maser is a set of python scripts for the data reduction of the multi-frequency KVN observations toward the stellar maser sources. The KVN pipeline for maser can deal with only the single polarization observations.
2. Obit and ParselTongue
3. Check the installed ParselTongue scripts (e.g. files in ~/local/parseltongue-2.3/bin/).
1. Extract kvnpipe_line.zip .
2. Copy the each file into the proper locations as belows.
3. Edit your shell environment (e.g. ~/.bashrc)
4. Edit input.txt and fring.input.
5. Edit p16sc04a.py.
6. Run script in work path.
7. Plot the overlapped contour maps after the pipeline process is complete.
Any questions and suggestions are welcome.