TRAO provides three lodging rooms (2 rooms for single, 1 room for double), and kitchen for observers.
1. Observers who want to use TRAO lodging accomodations are supposed to notify three days ahead via email to yulee(a)kasi.re.kr.
2. The room rate is 10,000 won (KRW) per person per night. Observers would use wire transfer to pay the room rate. Please check the lodging application for payment method. Check-in time is after 3 pm, and check-out time is 12 pm (noon). Observers can get the room-key from Youngung Lee (yulee(a)kasi.re.kr).
3. During the weekdays, KASI dining room is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Observers may also use TRAO kitchen and facilities for cooking. Please clean up the kitchen and discard any food from refrigerator before you leave after your observations finished. Food waste should be dumped to green plastic container inside the TRAO kitchen.
4. Bed sheet and pillow cover are provided. Please clean up the room before you leave.
5. Laundry machine is also available next to men’s restroom.
6. Check-out policy;
7. Any inconvenience, feel free to ask us. We also welcome any suggestion from observers.