Taeduk Radio Astronomy Observatory (TRAO)
- FFT 2G spectrometer has four FFT spectrometer backends, and are used to achieve a 32 pixel/input signals. Each hardware module processes 8 individual signals.
- Vis USB, a backend pc (HP proliant dl320e gen8 v2) manages the FFT 2G spectrometer.
- Technical specification is as below:
- IF input full scale power: - 3 dBm@70 MHz
- IF input SFDR: 50 dBc
- Sampling frequency: 250 MHz
- Full spectra bandwidth: 0 ~ 125 MHz
- Full spectra resolution: ~15 kHz with 8192 channels
- Integration time: 0.01 ~ 10 sec, but it depends on input signal power
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi speed mode up to 480 Mbit/sec with ~ 40 Mb/sec transfer rate